Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I haven't been writing here much, not due to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I decided not to join in on all the fun this year. Good decision.
I also didn't join in on the Picture Book Idea Month this year either. Another good decision.

What has taken me away?
1. I've been writing more over at www.raisingtcks.com. I think I've found my niche in life, but I'll pop back over here to keep up on the other areas of my life...need a place to be random, ya know. ;)

2. Articles and short pieces for magazines. I have only one that has been published, but it is a start. If you are interested, you can read about one of my favorite reasons for our move, The Youth Park. This great little gem is what I call "our backyard." Click on this link to get to the magazine, then it is on page 20. I also took the photos and found I have a new love for photography.

3. Entering a contest over at Wow-Women on Writing, which I need to touch up and get submitted. The due date is Nov. 30th. Will be doing that in a few days after I have a nice Thanksgiving meal with some friends and my family of 5.

4. Then just the normal everyday homeschooling, apartment cleaning, biking kids to school, and other juggling activities of a mom.

With all that, I'd like to say to you...Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends during this holiday (if you are from the US, that is).

5 comments:

Amy L. Sonnichsen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, MaDonna! I need to figure out how to add your other blog to my Google Reader! So happy for you-- finding your niche must feel good. :)

Pam Rohde said...

Awesome MaDonna! I loved your article. I wish we had a place like that to take the kids. Jappy Thanksgiving my dear friend!

Pam Rohde said...

Oops I meant Happy Thanksgiving of course. I am typing in the dark!

MaDonna Maurer said...

Thanks! Happy New Year to you both...I'm really falling behind on this blog.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher Secara Alami
Cara Mengobati Diabetes Kering Secara Alami
Cegah Berbagai Jenis Penyakit Dengan Jus Wheatgrass
Tips Untuk Mengobati Penyakit Diabetes Melitus
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Dengan Obat Herbal
Batuk Dan Flu Tak Kunjung Sembuh Gejala Awal Penyakit Tbc
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Pada Ibu Hamil Yang Aman
Tips Penanganan Bayi Yang Terkena Penyakit Kuning
Obat Untuk Meningkatkan Stamina Dan Kekebalan Tubuh
Tips Pengobatan Dan Pencegahan Penyakit Wasir