Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Plan B part 2

I couldn't call this Plan C because we are still doing Plan B, just an extension. If you want to read about it read here.
This plan I believe is going to be great! Why? What is it? I hear ya...
It is simply a card system. I used a variation of it when I was teaching G5 (back during my Tianjin days). We have 3 cards.
Green = Good (and if it is on green the next morning, she gets a sticker)
Yellow = 5 min. in the corner
Orange = spanking (ok, I know there are going to be parents out there that are going to throw a fit, but seriously, a under-controlled swat is not bad....it's the ones done out of rage, which I am against as well.)
She gets a warning before the card change....this has helped her make the right choice on her own.

Our rules are simple:
1. Obey what we tell you to do. OR Choose to do the right thing.
2. No back talking. OR Say "Yes, Mama/Papa"
3. No lying. OR Tell the truth.

**note that if she is not on green but makes 2 right choices, then she gets to move back up one card....so if she is on orange, she has to make 4 right choices total. That way we reward her for good behavior/choices.

So, after 10 stickers she gets a date with me. We are on sticker 3 after a week, but yesterday and today has been really good. She is really excited about that date with mom.....and so am I. I'm thinking of making it a milkshake date this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gram and I just read your post. Gram says "Good luck" and "hang in there". Oh and she'd forget what color card to use:) ~Gram Ann and Riss

aisyahputrisetiawan said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Gusi Bernanah Herbal
Obat Kanker Vulva
Menghilangkan Kanker Prostat Secara Alami
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Ketiak
Cara Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang Belakang
Obat Pasca Operasi Ambeien Yang Aman
Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
Tips Menghilangkan Kencing Batu Tanpa Operasi
Cara Mengatasi Jantung Lemah
Obat Herbal Radang Sendi