Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WIP in the hospital...

What kind of work can I get accomplished in a hospital room? Maybe a bit since I do have a laptop with me, access to the internet, and a sleeping child. I have had plans to work on assignment 9 and have it totally ready to submit to my instructor, proof a couple of other stories I have going and try to match magazines to them, write the ER short story, and blog a bit.

But, American Idol was on.
No, not on the TV in the room....no TV in this room.

Just online....my fault, I found the website yidio.com; or should I say my husband reminded me. So, instead I've spent the last 1.5 hours listening and critiquing music artist....with my non-verbal daughter. Silly me, I honestly don't know much about music and yet I have a lot to say about the individuals. (I honestly agree with Simon half the time, although that isn't saying much for him).

So, my plan tonight is to look at the story one more time. Get it into a format that works for my class. Write a letter to my instructor and tell her of my plans for the book idea. And, get the cover letter details finished up.
Tomorrow is another day and another night.....though now I will have to watch AI to see who gets booted off. For those of you in the US, don't tell me...

Off to get my to-do list finished....