Thursday, January 13, 2011
1. The Bookshelf Muse has a great three part series on Creating Unforgettable Settings. Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 all have some really good nuggets to help with writing.
2. Ali Cross has a post with three tips to be an effective communicator. It was a great reminder for me this week as I listen to what my husband is saying...really saying and not what I think he is saying. You know what I'm talking about.
3. And for the educational ones out there. Here is a nifty idea to use with the alphabet or numbers. Thanks to Sara at Totally Tots for this.
1. Two of a Kind Working on a Full House is giving away a Literati Wireless eReader. You can click here for details.
2. Daniel Darling is giving away his book, iFaith on Chuck's blog, Guide to Literary Agents.
3.Sarah Jamila Stevenson is giving away her book, The Latte Rebellion. This is also found on Guide to Literary Agents.
1. WOW! Women on Writing's Winter 2011 Flash Fiction Contest. Entry deadline is February 28th.
That's all for today! Back to editing for me....