1. Critiquing. Kristin at The Monkey Patch writes on how to get critique partners. Click here for some good places to look for that great critique partner.
And over at the Writer's Alley, Sherrinda has some great tips for those doing critiques. Click here to help you in your critiquing.
2. Ali Cross introduces some of her favorite apps for her iPhone. Click here to see which ones she recommends,.
3. Do you need to downsize your library shelf, but not sure what to do with those books? WOW! has lots of ideas for you. Click here to help you simplify your life.
1. Two of a Kind is giving away a Valentine's kitchen pack (cookie sheet, sprinkles, plus more). Click here for more information on how you can enter.
2. The Bookshelf Muse is giving away some great prizes for writers. Free critiques of chapters, first pages and a mystery package. Click here for more details.
3.Homeschool Creations are giving away the Education Cubes. Click here for more information on that.
1. Karen G announced that WiDo Publishing's acquisition's editor, Allie Maldonado is having a submission contest. Interested? Click here for more details.
2. Kristi Holl's Writer's First Aide suggests to enter contests for money. Not only that, she suggests places to look for contests and gives a specific contest you can enter for children's writing. Click here for more details.